Whether you're an experienced road rider or a cyclist just starting out, the Endura FS260 Pro Bib Shorts deliver incredible comfort on the saddle. Premium materials and a top-quality seat pad won't let you down.
Always a perennial favourite among Endura's professional riders, the FS260 Pro Bib Shorts are constructed from the highest quality Italian fabric, giving you the most comfortable experience possible every time you ride.
An enormous amount of care has gone into the creation of these performance bib shorts, and the superb fit more than backs that up attention to detail. A pre-curved shape provides the finest degree of flexibility for smooth pedalling while their aero cut slips easily through the air. The shorts also feature raw edge grip rib hems that hold everything in place without causing discomfort.
Stay Cool. Coldblack Technology.
The real trick here is the use of patented Coldblack tech within the fabric that keeps you cool even when the raw heat of summer arrives. Heat is dissipated at incredible speed even when put under the most intense direct sunlight, reflecting both infrared and UV rays away from the textile for less heating. Not only that, but the sun’s harmful rays are kept at bay too, up to a minimum of UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50.
Men’s 600 Series Gel Pad
The updated 600 series Italian stretch pad is now better than ever. It features ‘Continuously Variable Profile’ (CVP) technology, the supportive foam being sculpted from a single block, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam ’dermis’ layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Meanwhile, the super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric, with a permanent antibacterial finish, gives you excellent comfort and freshness all day long. Lastly, a front mesh panel improves air circulation, just what you need on a hot summer ride.
- High quality Italian Lycra fabric (cool wash)
- Coldblack technology dramatically reduces heat build up
- 600 series pad computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved race fit
- Wicking upper-mesh for optimal breathability
- Raw edge grip rib hem with super fine silicone grippers
- Reflective trim detail on rear hem bands
- Machine washed at 30 degrees. For full wash care instructions please refer to the care label
- 77% Polyamide(Nylon), 23% Other Fibres